Sunday 28 September 2008

Night Before Birthdays.

Been 2 weeks now, I free to update my blog. The night before my birthday is a unforgettable night.I remember i was just finished work and come back home that day, and my house mate surprise me with da birthday cake. Its was a really not nice timing. They stand in front of me with the cake when i was half-naked because i just finished bathing. THEY EVEN TOOK PICTURE!!! =.='' Here is the picture.

They really got me with this 1.

Da birthday cake.


With my housemate.


The story to be continue....

5 comments:

private TS said...

Another year gone!!
Happy Belated 22 birthday

you still have spare tyre!!!
lol....

peu manquent Nora said...

haha.. errr... nak masuk man hunt ehk? hehe.. nice bdae bash anyway.. haha...

Genova said...

dude happy 22nd birthday
may god bless u with a bigger tire.lol

William said...

Eh eh, Don't jealous of m muscle eh

Mel Mel said...

Hi, long time didn't see your latest picture. It seem u getting bigger at there. Life there must be very nice until you gain weight. Keep in touch yah!